Looking for Child Care?
CCNI provides a link to the DHS childcare locator to assist you in finding highly qualified child care providers in your area. Search by zip code, city, county, or name and a list of licensed providers will populate. This is helpful as it will show who is operating, who is closed and other up to date information about the provider. (Foster care licensed parents will also show up..look for “Family Child Care” licenses only).
Click here for an informative letter from CCNI
CCNI values the relationship that you have with your childcare providers. We have identified some resources for you to take advantage of as you visit our website. Some of those resources include:
Are you considering starting your own in-home daycare business? If so be sure to check out this page for great resources to see if in-home daycare may be right for you!
The following information is provided free of charge from CCNI
- Qualities of a High-Quality Caregiver – Parents! Studies show that a good provider can make your child’s experience in daycare a wonderful time! What are the top 10 qualities of the best caregivers?
- Parents, Do you wonder if Family Child Care is a good fit for your child? Is Center Based Care better than in-home family child care? Read this article and make your own best choice for your child
- Curriculum Sequences – Parents and Providers can use these ideas to map out the year of activities
- Art Recipes can by used by parents and providers. Fun ideas to create art with in-house supplies and materials. Pla-doh, shaving cream art and other fun ideas are included in these recipes! HAVE FUN with your child!
- How do I Choose Childcare? This article gives startling answers in choosing child care. Find out why this author rates family child care so high!